This section is in beta and therefore is incomplete. Use Ctrl+F to try to find your issue.
Section I - Formatting Your SD Card (Windows)
- Open up the 'Computer' window by pressing Windows key + E on your keyboard.
- Your SD card should be displayed in the 'Devices with Removable Storage' section. Right-click on your SD card to bring up the right-click menu options. Select Format.
- In the Format window make sure that the correct File System is selected. It should be set to FAT32
- Select start, and wait for it to finish.
- Copy the necessary files over again and try the exploit again.
Section II - Disable Flipnote Calendar on Boot
- Power on your DSi and navigate to Flipnote Studio.
- Press the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Press right on the screen, and turn 'Start on Calendar' to OFF.
- Now, follow the steps to try to run the exploit.
If the error says "FAT INIT FAILED", please redownload the files and check your SD card for errors.
- It is unknown at this time what to do if you get a generic error message.
- If you do, it is recommended that you power down you DSi, delete all files, and start over again.
- Keep in mind, this page is unfinished.
- Contact the Nintendo DSiBrew Discord.
The only thing you can do at this point is to hardmod. See here for instructions how.